Time is TBD | Location is TBD
Roses For Beginners
This lovely class is perfect for beginners with little or no flower experience. Come and spend a morning learning how to make tiny rose buds, a full sized rose and gorgeous leaves.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to colour florist paste
- Get a good understanding of the tools you’ll need to use for your project
- How to use edible dust and create lifelike leaves
- How to wire leaves and tape them together
- Make delicate rose buds and a lovely big lifelike rose
- Lots of hints, tips, facts and information that will enable you to use your brand new skills for lots of other sugar flowers and projects in the future!!!
Your finished rose, bud and leaves boxed up and ready to travel. Comprehensive notes for future reference.